We have seen some really crazy things people do to get likes and views on internet, but this 22-year-old British YouTuber took it to another level by cementing his head inside a microwave oven and risking his life.
YouTuber, Jay Swingler, of the TGFbro YouTube channel placed a plastic bag over his head, held a tube to his mouth to breathe and then stuck his head into a microwave filled with quick drying cement, last week. He, then, waited for the cement to harden.
According to a video posted by the group, a friend used a hair dryer to harden the mixture. About 10 minutes of blow drying stiffened the “cement” nearly solid.
However his prank took a dangerous turn when Swingler found his head seriously stuck in the cement and he struggled to breathe. The group of friends tried to free him for 90 minutes before calling the emergency services.
Unsurprisingly, the Fire Department was not thrilled about having to dispatch several of its people to deal with this prankster.
Five fire officials spent an hour breaking apart the microwave and plaster from his head.
We’re seriously unimpressed ?. Five of our firefighters were tied up for an hour this afternoon, freeing a YouTube pranker whose head had been ‘cemented’ inside a microwave oven. Read more: https://t.co/6bZReGuKQX (Photos © West Midlands Fire Service) pic.twitter.com/2ch2UhszeH— West Midlands Fire (@WestMidsFire) December 7, 2017
“As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured,” said Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of the West Midlands Fire Service crew who responded, in a statement.
A video of the stunt, was uploaded on Friday and has been watched over 3.1 million times already. It includes the rescue.
Swingler can be heard saying “I’m going to die,” in the video.
Warning, the video does have some distressing scenes and strong language and, if you needed reminding, please don’t try this yourself.
The West Midlands Fire Service were so annoyed that they also released a video message where Station Commander Simon Woodward warned: “Don’t put your lives at risk for other people’s entertainment.”
West Midlands Fire Service has issued the following video statement regarding this incident. pic.twitter.com/hv0Cg1fbD1— West Midlands Fire (@WestMidsFire) December 8, 2017
A helicopter was crashed in the parking lot during its maintenance check. ...
To build a landmark, monument it usually takes lot of time, but some ...
Home food is always the best as we know, but you cannot spend rest of your ...
News reporter from The weather channel was caught live on cam exagerrating ...