Some breathtaking destinations in India which put the Hollywood destinations to shame. India has magnificent glory of culture, tradition and its people. There are many beautiful places in India to visit.
From delicious cuisine to some amazing culture India has many places to explore more and more.
9. Ever wondered the midnight streets in Paris very much resemble the dim light streets in North Kolkata.
8. The Seaside shot from Vicky Christina Barcelona, reminds you of the Marine Drive Mumbai.
7. The Hobitton in Lord Of The Rings, is insanely similar to The Grasslands Of Munnar.
6. The Argonath statues in Lord Of The Rings, looks so much like the Pillar Rocks in Kodaikanal.
5. The Hogwart’s express in Harry Potter Series, finds its look alike in Kalka-Shimla Express.
4. The breathtaking road trip in Motorcycle Diaries, reminds us of the open roads in Ladakh.
3. The lovely snowscapes in Narnia, resembles the beauty of Nainital in winter’s.
2. The beach side romance in Mamma Mia, leaves us all wondering if its Varkala.
1. Looking for your ‘Into The Wild Moment’ , spend an evening with the birds on Morjim beach.
Swedish brothers David and Henrik Windestal who regularly construct ...
The random picture that Virat Kohli recently posted on Instagram, wearing ...
Italy opens its first ever 24 hour free wine fountain. Through out the ...
The discovery of a dinosaur-era shark with 300 teeth and a snake’s head in ...