Ever since the barter system was wiped out of our systems, currency notes have played a very important role in our lives as we all practically use them on a daily basis for every little thing. Each country has its own unique currency, with the currency design depicting the rich culture and history of that particular country.
Here are a few of the most beautiful currencies which are too pretty to be spent and look like a piece of art.
1.Australia – Currency: Australian Dollar
2. Vanuatu – Currency: Vanuatu Vatu
3. Singapore – Currency: Singapore Dollar
4. Solomon Islands – Currency: Solomon Islands dollar
5. Trinidad & Tobago – Currency: Trinidad & Tobago Dollar
6. Kazhakistan – Currency: Kazakhstani Tenge
7. UAE – Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham
8. Bermuda – Currency: Bermudian Dollar
9. Canada – Currency: Canadian Dollar
10. England – Currency: England Pound
11. Europe – Currency: Euro
12. Fiji – Currency: Fijian Dollar
13. Hongkong – Currency: Hongkong Dollar
14. India – Currency: Indian Rupee
15. Indonesia – Currency: Indonesian Rupiah
16. Papua New Guinea – Currency: Papua New Guinean Kina
17. Costa Rica – Currency: Costa Rican Colón
As the world celebrated Eid al-Adha on Saturday, Aamir Khan decided to ...
Rolden Batista, 40, serenaded surgeons with his guitar while they ...
How would you react if somebody wore the exact same dress that you wore ...
Audi Norway has commissioned renowned Swedish artist Anne-Li Karlsson to ...