Ever since the barter system was wiped out of our systems, currency notes have played a very important role in our lives as we all practically use them on a daily basis for every little thing. Each country has its own unique currency, with the currency design depicting the rich culture and history of that particular country.
Here are a few of the most beautiful currencies which are too pretty to be spent and look like a piece of art.
1.Australia – Currency: Australian Dollar
2. Vanuatu – Currency: Vanuatu Vatu
3. Singapore – Currency: Singapore Dollar
4. Solomon Islands – Currency: Solomon Islands dollar
5. Trinidad & Tobago – Currency: Trinidad & Tobago Dollar
6. Kazhakistan – Currency: Kazakhstani Tenge
7. UAE – Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham
8. Bermuda – Currency: Bermudian Dollar
9. Canada – Currency: Canadian Dollar
10. England – Currency: England Pound
11. Europe – Currency: Euro
12. Fiji – Currency: Fijian Dollar
13. Hongkong – Currency: Hongkong Dollar
14. India – Currency: Indian Rupee
15. Indonesia – Currency: Indonesian Rupiah
16. Papua New Guinea – Currency: Papua New Guinean Kina
17. Costa Rica – Currency: Costa Rican Colón
We all know how the traffic scene in India is, majority of the people in ...
Declassified files reveal CIA investigated if Adolf Hitler survived the ...
Chanakya( Kautilya & Vishnugupta) is one of the greatest people in the ...
Walking a dog on a leash is apparently the most common sight, but in a ...