Ever since the barter system was wiped out of our systems, currency notes have played a very important role in our lives as we all practically use them on a daily basis for every little thing. Each country has its own unique currency, with the currency design depicting the rich culture and history of that particular country.
Here are a few of the most beautiful currencies which are too pretty to be spent and look like a piece of art.
1.Australia – Currency: Australian Dollar
2. Vanuatu – Currency: Vanuatu Vatu
3. Singapore – Currency: Singapore Dollar
4. Solomon Islands – Currency: Solomon Islands dollar
5. Trinidad & Tobago – Currency: Trinidad & Tobago Dollar
6. Kazhakistan – Currency: Kazakhstani Tenge
7. UAE – Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham
8. Bermuda – Currency: Bermudian Dollar
9. Canada – Currency: Canadian Dollar
10. England – Currency: England Pound
11. Europe – Currency: Euro
12. Fiji – Currency: Fijian Dollar
13. Hongkong – Currency: Hongkong Dollar
14. India – Currency: Indian Rupee
15. Indonesia – Currency: Indonesian Rupiah
16. Papua New Guinea – Currency: Papua New Guinean Kina
17. Costa Rica – Currency: Costa Rican Colón
Almost 64kgs of cocaine was seized at Madrid’s main wholesale fruit ...
Beaches are a great for holidays and who does not love a trip to the ...
18 year old Vako Marchelashvil of Tbilisi, from Georgia solve’s ...
The wax statue of Sunny Leone has unveiled today at the Delhi Madame ...