We are not so sure why a penguin would enter an interview room wearing a sombrero and what will it say, but these are the kind of weird questions that the hiring managers are asking these days in interviews. While these questions might catch you off-guard, they’ll also give you a chance to loosen up a bit, and gives the interviewer a chance to learn more about the real you.
So, read on to find the top 12 oddball interview questions shared by job candidates and start prepping for your next job interview.
1.”What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?” (Airbnb)
2. “If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?” (Polaris Software Lab Ltd.)
3. “When a hot dog expands, in which direction does it split and why?” (Space X)
4. “How many Big Macs does McDonald’s sell each year in the US?” (Facebook)
5. “If you were asked to unload a 747 full of jelly beans, what would you do?” (Bose)
6. “How much do you charge to wash every window in Seattle?” (Facebook)
7. “A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?” (Clark Construction Group)
8. “If you’re the CEO, what are the first three things you check about the business when you wake up?” (Dropbox)
9. “If I was talking to your best friend, what is one thing they would say you need to work on?” (Apple)
10. “If you had a choice between two superpowers — being invisible or flying — which would you choose?” (Microsoft)
11. “We finish the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?” (Wipro Technologies Ltd.)
12. “Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?” (Whole Foods Market)
1. The man has taken his love for cars to his office. 2. The new anchor ...
Death Valley in California is strange place and weird geological ...
The fight of the century between Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor McGregor also ...
We make plenty of plans to travel outside India but drop them due to ...