1.You shop at Sarojini Nagar and Janpath and tell your friends that your clothes are from your latest trip abroad
2. ‘Tu Jaanta Nahi Mera Baap Kaun Hai” or “Tu Jaanta Nahi Main Kaun Hoon” are the most commonly heard phrases.
3. Bhaiya kitne mei diya? is how it starts whether you’re haggling for extra dhaniya at a sabzi mandi or buying a dress from Sarojini Nagar.
4. Your car is a moving discotheque pumping latest chartbusters from Badshah and Yo Yo Honey Singh.
5. Break up? Patch up? Exam pass ya fail? “Chal yaar daaru peete hai” is your ultimate solution!
6. You have your own version of slang such as kebab-shebab, party-sharty, uncle-wuncle, bhains ki aankh etc.
7. You’ve attended a farmhouse party where you knew the host’s cousin’s girlfriend’s sister’s classmate.
8. Butter Chicken is your comfort food and the lunch is basically incomplete without it.
9. You enter the malls dressed like you are walking the Red Carpet.
10. You’ve judged and bitched about everybody and so have they about you. But isn’t that how we roll in the Capital city.
Please do like and follow our page at:
Away from the urbanization, pollution, suburbs and all the sprawling ...
With new season, come the new trends. Here is your complete guide to ...
After dating for five years, Game of Thrones actors, Kit Harrington and ...
Freddie Flintoff , 39 has joined the conspiracy theorists that the Earth ...